Popular Posts

Friday, March 23, 2012

Phone Spy

Now a days i am very worried about my family because do not know what are they doing in their mobile phone. At last i expect suggestion from my friends that what i have to do in that case. They told me about a software which name is phone spy.






First time i did not believe this but at last i believe. Few days ago from google search i found this kind of software which you can download absolutely free of charge. I just download this software and install it. Then i start to track my family phone number and i got a good result. This amazing software will record all the data of mobile conversation. This software really helps me a lot and remove my some doubts about my family member. By using this software you can retrieve all sms and email very securely and also you can observe all the mobile activity. GPS also available in that software so that you can easily tract cellphone location. Also you can receive sms change alert, status report many more.






You also listen any conversion when mobile is switched off. You can control your spy software through sms which really a great advantage. You can receive duplicate copy of sms so that you can know everything. You can upload all data in a server. When anyone change sim then you will know this instantly. This is really an amazing software. This software gave me hope and removes all doubt about my family members. You can download this software free of charge through internet.

1 comment:

  1. Logiciel espion pour téléphone portable
    La « solution d'espionnage GSM vue par des experts,
    conçu pour une utilisation simple et accécible a tous » http://www.spytech-web.fr

    ReplyDelete